Call For Papers
This is your opportunity to address 250 tax stamp professionals from around the world
If you are interested in presenting a paper, you are invited to send a 200-word abstract on your proposed topic or case study by 28 January 2022.
We also welcome thoughts from delegates on any presenters, papers or themes you would like us to include.
We welcome any topical presentations on subjects such as:
- Practical strategies for tackling fraud, counterfeit goods and illicit trade
- Methods for protecting excise revenues
- Latest techniques in track-and-trace and digital authentication technology
- Tax stamp specification and tendering
- Design and integration issues
- Monitoring and auditing tax stamp programmes
- Integrated programs on tobacco and spirits
- Tax stamps for other products like wine, beers & soft drinks
- Emerging technologies for verification, authentication and supply chain security
- Case studies on successful solutions and best practice
- Complying with international regulations such as the WHO FCTC Protocol and EU Tobacco Products Directive
The conference also has a specific focus on innovation and emerging technologies – so proposals for presentations on new technologies with the potential to enhance the production and protection of tax stamps will be particularly welcome.
How to Submit Your Abstract
If you wish to be considered for inclusion in the programme, please email Nicola Sudan (Conference Director) at email@example.com with a copy of your abstract or use the form below by 28 January 2022.